PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
CODAN, S.A. works to guarantee the privacy in the treatment of personal data.
The interested party that provides CODAN, S.A. with personal data through this web page, social networks, or any other way, is informed:
Responsible for the treatment
That the treatment of your data is carried out by CODAN, S.A., with CIF A-28623155, and social address in Camino de la Galeana S/N, 28500 Arganda del Rey (Madrid).
Purposes of data processing
In CODAN, S.A. the treatment of data, and depending on the reason why it has been provided, is carried out with the following purposes:
- To respond to requests, petitions and consultations, and their subsequent follow-up.
- To manage orders, deliveries, and to carry out invoicing and collection, as well as to offer products, managing and controlling the client portfolio.
- Managing orders, deliveries, and requests for services, as well as carrying out payment for products acquired, or services contracted, managing and controlling the supplier portfolio.
- Managing participation in competitions, draws and promotions made through social networks.
- Manage subscriptions to newsletters, and send commercial communications and develop commercial profiles of our products.
- If necessary, create profiles in order to offer content and products.
- Sending commercial communications to non-customer users, with prior consent that may be revoked at any time.
- Assess and manage job applications and curricula vitae, in selection and staff recruitment processes.
Duration of data processing
– Data for the management of applications, requests and consultations will be kept for the time necessary to provide a response, and for a maximum period of one year.
– Data for the management of customer relations will be kept for the entire duration of such relations, and for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from such relations are prescribed.
– Data for the management of the relationship with suppliers shall be kept for the entire time that the relationship is maintained, and for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the relationship are prescribed.
– The data for managing participation in competitions, draws and promotions carried out through social networks, will be kept for the duration of the same, according to their specific bases, in order to manage their development and, afterwards, until the possible responsibilities derived from their realization are prescribed.
– The data of subscriptions to bulletins, and for the sending of commercial communications and elaboration of commercial profiles will be kept indefinitely until CODAN, S.A. is informed of the will to suppress them.
– The data of job applications and curriculum vitae for personnel selection processes will be kept for one year.
Legitimacy for data processing
Depending on the type of data provided, and the user’s interactions, the data will be processed for the purposes indicated in the section “data processing purposes”, and consequently, for the management and processing of the various relationships that may be established with the user, and compliance with legal obligations where applicable. Personal data will only be processed for the purposes based on the user’s consent, when the user himself or herself consents to such processing.
Notwithstanding the above, WE INFORM YOU:
That you have the right to access your personal data; rectify it; DELETE it; limit and oppose its processing; and request its portability, and therefore
– You have the right to access your personal data, obtaining confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning you.
– You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Under the conditions provided for in the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right to request that your data be limited or that they be carried, in which case they will only be kept, if appropriate, for the exercise or defence of claims.
– You have the right to object to the processing of your data, if you have given your consent for any specific purpose, and therefore have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
To do so, the user must write to CODAN, S.A., to the address indicated above, to the e-mail email@example.com or to the fax number 91/871-21-17.
That in the event of any infringement of his rights, especially when he has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise thereof, he may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Communication of your data
Your data will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, unless it is necessary to communicate it to financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is carried out, and to the competent public bodies and administrations, in the cases provided for by law, and for the purposes defined therein.
Third party data
If you provide data on third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them beforehand of all the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations under the conditions established in that provision.
Data of minors
No information or personal data is collected from minors without the permission of their parents or guardians or legal representatives, so if data is provided without such permission, we will delete it as soon as it is detected. In the case of the sending of personal data by minors through this web, the person who exercises the parental authority, or the tutors or legal representatives of them, will be able to exercise their rights (to do so, they will have to write to CODAN, S.A., to the address indicated above, to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or to the fax number 91/871-21-17).
Use of Social Networks
In case of revision and updating of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy, the date and content will be indicated.
Last updated: 19 October 2019.